Customers who require assistance to attend performances at the hall can apply for our essential companion scheme to receive a free companion ticket.
This is only available on selected shows and proof of eligibility is required –
- Middle or higher care component of the Disability Living Allowance.
- Higher mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance.
- Personal Independence Payment.
- Attendance allowance.
- Certificate of visual impairment.
- Letter from the hospital/doctor on headed paper to confirm that a customer needs a companion to attend performances at the hall.
How can I apply?
To apply for the scheme, please complete the essential companion scheme registration form and provide proof of eligibility, as outlined above. Documents must be from within the last twelve months.
If you have any questions or require any further help please contact our box office firstname.lastname@example.org