Who killed Sir Charles Baskerville? Can anyone prevent the same fate befalling the young Sir Henry Baskerville? Is a monstrous hound really roaming Dartmoor? Why is someone systematically stealing Sir Henry’s shoes? And how does a ghostly hound manage to leave vast paw-prints and other unwelcome evidence of its existence? The original and greatest literary detective of them all, Sherlock Holmes, and his assistant Doctor Watson, tackle the most baffling case of their careers in this faithful, cheeky but chilling adaptation.
Mystery and intrigue reach new heights as the legendary detective duo navigates the treacherous moors and the enigmatic curse that haunts the Baskerville family. From the eerie moonlit landscapes of Dartmoor to cryptic clues, this gripping adaptation promises an irresistible blend of tension and wit.
Performed in the great outdoors by Illyria, prepare for an unforgettable evening of mystery, intrigue and things that go grrrr in the night!
- The gates will open from 6pm (an hour before the performance start time) so you can get settled and enjoy our gardens before the performance starts.
- Please bring something to sit on - either a picnic rug or low-backed chairs.
- You are most welcome to bring a picnic but we would prefer it if you didn't bring glass on to the site.
- Our bar will be open from 6pm serving a range of alcoholic and soft drinks, hot drinks and snacks.
- Toilets will be available inside the Hall.
- There is level access to the seating area for this performance. Our toilets and the Victoria Suite bar are fully accessible via steps or a ramp.
You may also be interested in…
Gilbert and Sullivan's The Gondoliers - Friday 16 August 2024
The Adventures of Doctor Dolittle - Saturday 17 August 2024