Sam Fender celebrates his debut album hitting number one with news of a new headline tour.
"It's hard not to imagine the stadium potential of these songs… skyscraper guitars and choruses that accelerate into a surging, full-throttle blast." **** Q
"Excels at documenting small-town frustration…there are no easy answers here, but Sam Fender’s asking the right questions." **** NME
"Gloriously anthemic… an album that sounds not just like a hit, but a loud announcement of a striking talent with the space and potential to mature and develop. Which might make it a perfect debut." **** The Guardian
Promoter terms and conditions
1. The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket.
2. The lead booker must be in attendance and photo ID checks will be made on entry into the venue. If the ID does not match entry will be refused.
ID must be in its original form and not a copy.
3. If you are booking more than one ticket your guest(s) must arrive at the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guest(s) being turned away.
Failure to adhere the terms and conditions may result in the customer\'s order being cancelled. There are no exceptions to this rule.
4. The resale of tickets is only permitted via the official resale platforms e.g. Twickets.
Transferal of tickets is not permitted under any other circumstances.
5. If the promoter reasonably believes that a ticket has been resold through resale platforms not endorsed by the artist then the barcode on the ticket will be voided, prohibiting entry to the concert.
6. By purchasing tickets for this performance you agree to these terms and conditions, and De Montfort Hall's terms and conditions.
"Due to the current UK Covid restrictions, our upcoming UK dates in April and May will sadly not be able to take place as scheduled. We're looking to reschedule these headline shows for later in the year and will announce new dates and ticket info shortly, all tickets will be valid for new dates."
If you need to contact us to discuss your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org