Nick Cave and Warren Ellis have announced an Autumn 2021 tour of the UK.
In their first ever tour as a duo, Cave and Ellis will play 20 shows across the UK this September and October, following the release of their acclaimed album CARNAGE.
While they have composed and recorded soundtracks together, and Ellis is a long-term member of The Bad Seeds, CARNAGE is the first entire album of songs the pair have released.
Cave and Ellis’ creative chemistry is rooted in their long history of music making, both as collaborators and as individual artists. They first crossed paths in 1993, when Ellis played violin on several songs for the Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds album, Let Love In, before going on to join the band as a full-time member. The two have also recorded in Grinderman, formed in 2006, and have worked together on numerous film and TV scores.
Cave and Ellis will be joined on stage by musician Johnny Hostile and backing singers Wendi Rose, T Jae Cole and Janet Ramus.
Customers must ensure they comply with any entry requirements as stipulated by the venue and/or promoter.
Customers are not to attend the venue if they are showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
Terms and Conditions -
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. This ticket may IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partners (twickets).
4. To gain admission to the concert, the attendee must bring
i) The ticket(s)
ii) A valid photo ID matching the customer name on the ticket(s)
5. Failure to bring both of the items i) and ii) may result in refusal of admission to the concert.
6. The ticket purchaser must enter the concert ACCOMPANIED by all their guests. Guests will not be allowed entry without the ticket purchaser being present.
7. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of four tickets per person.
8. By purchasing tickets for this performance you agree to these terms and conditions, and De Montfort Hall's terms and conditions.